Monday, December 14, 2009

Conscience/ /work-in-progress

C O N S C I E N C E



Is the little voice within or inner dialogue. Is never part of a paragraph, more like a single, simple statement! At first a whisper, but once ignored can be a loud, brass cymbal.

The difference between my wants and my needs, a nudge, inner urging, or moral compass.

Perhaps, born with this directive? Or, did the development of conscience occur as the result of yeah’s, nay’s, parental guidance, or the lack thereof.

I am not at all sure how another’s consciousness affects their day-to-day decisions.

Devotion to Conscience requires practice, diligence, and persistence. This is a binding contract which can be terminated at any time. If I am listening, my motives cleared of wrong-doing or self-gain, peacefully I contribute. If the switch on behalf of the Higher Good.

Duty to exercise.

Could we teach conscience awareness?

Unfortunately, can be silenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment